Tonight we have an interview with Tony Bernardo, Executive Director of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association.
Hello to all of our listeners out there in podcast land, and welcome to episode 7 of the Canadian Patriot Podcast, recorded December 7th, 2015. I’m your host Andrew – I’m an instructor, gear reviewer at www.everydaytacticool.com, competitive shooter, and gun club director.
We’d love to hear your feedback about the show. Please visit canadianpatriotpodcast.com/feedback/ or email us at email@example.com
Available on stitcher
Follow up from Episode 2 – Ontario says cities outside Toronto cannot charge land-transfer tax
Interview with Tony Bernardo of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association
- Tell us a little about who your are, your experience with firearms, and your role at your organization
- Can you give me the 30 second elevator pitch for your organization?
- How long has your organization existed and what brought it into being?
- what are the goals of your organization?
- How much is membership, and what benefits do members receive?
- Who is your target member?
- How many members do you have, and what can you tell us about their demographics?
- How is your organization run? Who deals with day to day operations? Who governs organizational policy?
- How can people get involved in your organization?
- If listeners only take away one thing from this interview what should it be?
We also talk about the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty and United Nations Firearms Marking Scheme. Tony gives me university level education on UN firearms marking and its impact on the Canadian firearms industry.
Where can people see
Tony and the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org/
Visit us at www.canadianpatriotpodcast.com
like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com\canadianpatriotpodcast
and remember “You are the True North Strong and Free”
Music used under Creative Commons licenses
The last ones by Jahzzar http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Jahzzar/Smoke_Factory/The_last_ones
Epic by Bensound http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/epic